Savings Bank Account: A savings account is a long-term, fundamental money management tool that can help one meet numerous financial needs. It also means, delegating your money in an arena that is not under any individual’s absolute control, since it is being held by a co-operative or credit union. Along with us our co-operative, you can also earn a handsome rate of interest @ 4% per annum.
Who can open the Account?
A member of our cooperative may open an account. (Above 18 years of age)
- FEATURES OF SAVINGS CO-OPERATIVE ACCOUNT
- Easy to open an account with a small amount.
- Easy to deposit and withdraw money.
- Passbook is provided to each member, hence recording all transactions.
- DOCUMENTS FOR OPENING ACCOUNT
- Passport size photos (3 nos.)
- Copies of Aadhaar/Pan/Voter ID/Passport or any other document containing the photo of the applicant.
- Application form with specimen signature card.