1. Who can become members?
Ans. Any person who is a citizen of India under the purview of our Credit Cooperative can become a member.
2. How can one become a member?
Ans. By becoming one of the shareholders of NKSCCL
3. What all documents required to become the member?
Ans. Passport size photo, Identity proof, Address proof
4. Who can open the account?
Ans. Any member of the co-operative can open an account.
5. Can I become a nominal member without buying shares?
Ans. Yes! You can become a “nominal member” without buying a shares.
6. Is there any difference between Primary Member and Nominal Member?
Ans. Yes. with the nominal membership 1 can open accounts in the co-operative and operate it wherein Primary members will have the right to vote.